Board of Directors
The Board meets on the second Tuesday of every month at Headquarters, located at 420 E. Hopkins Ave in Aspen, at 5:00 PM. If you have an issue or concern that you would like to bring before the Board, please contact our District Office (at least one week before the next meeting) at: (970) 925-5532, in order to be put on the agenda.
John Ward, Board President
Denis Murray, Vice President
Dave (Wabs) Walbert, Treasurer
Michael Buglione, Secretary
Stephen Wertheimer, Board Member
The Regular Meeting for Aspen Fire Board of Directors will be held on Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 5:00pm.
Due to COVID-19 and the importance of social distancing this meeting will be held virtually for members of the public that wish to attend.
To join the meeting, please go to https://zoom.us//81866250163. Meeting ID: 818 6625 0163 Passcode: 365443. For information on accessing the meeting, please contact the District Administrator, Nikki Lapin, at 925-5532 ext. 681 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- Meeting called to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Motion to approve minutes from Regular Meeting March 9, 2021.
- Motion to approve minutes from Special Meeting March 30, 2021.
- Motion to approve minutes from Work Session April 8, 2021.
- Public Comment
- Paul Backes – McMahan & Associates: 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- AVFD Inc. – Ryan Warren, President
- North 40 Housing Project Update – Paul Broome/Sebastian Wanatowicz
- Project Budget Update
- Board Member Comments & Action Items
- Chief Milestones
- Fire Marshal Report
- Training Report
- CEO/Fire Chief & Good of District
- Strategic Plan
- Old Business
- New Business
- Fire Place Housing Guidelines
- Executive Session: Pursuant to §24-6-402(4)(f) (I), C.R.S., to discuss personnel matters not specific to any individual employee who has requested the matter to be in open session, more specifically concerning three month review of the Fire Chief.