Board of Directors
The Board meets on the second Tuesday of every month at Headquarters, located at 420 E. Hopkins Ave in Aspen, at 5:00 PM. If you have an issue or concern that you would like to bring before the Board, please contact our District Office (at least one week before the next meeting) at: (970) 925-5532, in order to be put on the agenda.
Karl Adam, Board President
Denis Murray, Vice President
Stone (Stoney) Davis, Treasurer
John Ward, Secretary
Dave (Wabs) Walbert, Board Member
The next Regular Board Meeting for Aspen Fire Board of Directors will be held on Tuesday, February 11th at 5:00pm . It will be held at Headquarters Station, 420 E Hopkins Ave.
1. Meeting called to order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes: Motion to approve minutes from Regular Meeting held December 10, 2019. Public Comment
4. Good of District:
- Introduction of 2020 Officers: Battalion Chief Bruce Bradshaw, Battalion Chief Ken Josselyn, Captain Mike Haisfield, Captain Adrian Aguilar, Captain Jason Lasser, Captain Sandy Schiff, Chaplain Roy Holloway, Health & Safety Officer Mike Tracey
- New Recruit Class 2020
6. Board Member Comments & Action Items
- Adopt Resolution 2020-02-01: Posting of Meetings
- Adopt Resolution 2020-02-02: Appointing of Designated Election Official and Authorizing Designated Election Official to Cancel Election
- Adopt Resolution 2020-02-03: Mail Ballot Election
7. CEO/Fire Chief
- 2019 Call Report
8. President, AVFD Inc.
9. Old Business
- Airport MOU
- Aspen Village
- ESCI Update
- North 40 Housing Project
10. New Business
11. Executive Session: To discuss personnel matter pursuant to §24-6-402(4)(f), C.R.S., Chief Review.
Regular Meeting Action Items 08-13-2019 – PENDING (for more information, please contact District Administrator at 925-5532)